Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh So Posh Photoshop Actions

I am obsessed with the Bohemian Symphony collection by Oh So Posh Actions! Lovely eyes and Carnival lights are amazing actions to use in Photoshop. I, specifically, use them in Photoshop Elements 10. I seriously wish I'd had these actions a lot sooner!


One more to show you. This one is also a Carnival Lights edit:

If you use Photoshop CS2 (or higher) or Photoshop Elements 6 (and higher) and are interested in learning more about these actions, and others...please visit Oh So Posh Actions here: Oh So Posh Art Store

Or visit her facebook page here: Oh So Posh Photography

1 comment:

  1. Just found this today and I had the biggest smile on my face.. Thank you.. Lidia from Oh So Posh :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *