Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Niece's First Birthday!

Today is my niece's first birthday. Because she's only a year old, we don't see the point in going all crazy with the party and the gifts, as she's too young to fully appreciate or remember it anyway....but...pictures and cupcakes were a MUST! We decided to go out yesterday, as it was most convenient around everyone's work schedule, so that we could take photos of her at the park. I thought I'd share some of the images with you :)

This photo was taken while we were just enjoying the day at the park (PRE-cake!)


And now, CAKE!!! (in order from pre-mess to messy haha)



MESS!


And, for good measure I think I'll show you the before and after editing of the messiest photo (above) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *