Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Day at the Botanical Garden - Naples, Fl Photographer


I make it a habit to get back to my roots (nature photography) once in a blue moon. I don't get out nearly as much as I'd like, especially for land/waterscapes imagery, but I'll take what I can get! :) I took my 8 year old cousin out with me too. He had never been to the garden and I thought he'd enjoy a day out with me, seeing something new. After all was done, he's asked that I take him out there again once in awhile. I guess he likes me it as much as I do! 










And this is my cousin. I'm actually waiting on a canvas of this image to show up this week. My aunt loved it so much that she ordered it in a 16x20. I can't wait to see how it turns out, I haven't used this canvas company before but have heard amazing reviews about it!




And re-visiting images from a previous visit for those of you who might have missed the post regarding my last visit :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *