Tuesday, June 25, 2013

>>>Engagement>>> Brian and Trinidad - Naples, Fl Photographer

I recently took part in a steampunk inspired engagement shoot at my FAVORITE location. It just so happens that this location is perfect for this theme, so it wasn't too hard to decide on using it as our backdrop for this shoot.

I've known Brian for several years, he's my boyfriend's best friend after all, and I quickly became friends with Trin once they started dating. They're amazing people, individually and as a couple, and it was tons of fun to photograph them. I can't wait to shoot their wedding later this year!






The following pictures speak so much to how silly and sweet they are. They're just too cute! As another friend said (via comment on facebook), "That's the Trin we all know and love!"



 


Congratulations to you both! I'm so happy for you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *