Monday, October 28, 2013

Candice Smith Photography Naples, Fl - Three Lil' Munchkins

I recently shot with 3 lil' munchkins, roughly 6 years of age and younger. The oldest is no stranger to being in front of my lens but the youngest two, a set of siblings, were new to me and to my camera.




We had nice weather, lots of sun, and a location that I rarely get to shoot in...with lots of room to run. Yep, they had TONS of energy, so it was a blast and a workout to shoot photos of these cuties!








And these two siblings were absolutely adorable together.The bottom image is an outtake, but I thought I'd share it anyway. He was upset because he couldn't get up...because she wanted a hug first! :)












And lets not forget to mention that the two girls are best friends! They were so silly and oh so much fun to watch and photograph together!










 Silly faces! I love a good silly face and these girls could bring it! :)




..................................................................................

And don't forget
Candice Smith Photography is currently in holiday mode. Check out my last blog here:
 Holiday Specials for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *