Monday, April 14, 2014

Cortni P. Maternity - Candice Smith Photography in Naples, Florida

I recently had the honor of photographing a friend's maternity session, the first maternity session I've ever shot, at one of my favorite local spots. I've shot numerous sessions with her daughter over the years and was happy to get the chance to have a maternity and family style session mixture with both of them together. To say I was nervous, excited, and happy to shoot this session would be an understatement.

To make it even better, the weather couldn't have been more perfect, partly cloudy and warm with a gentle breeze - yep, couldn't have asked for better!




I absolutely adore his name and brought along my chalkboard so that we could write out several messages. I had HER write out his name because her handwriting is FAR better than mine! :) Yea, I know my limitations hahahaha



Her daughter was sitting just to the left of this frame and was told to make her momma laugh. 
Nailed it! :)


And we definitely couldn't forget adding in Little Miss Morgan, now could we?! This girl is so full of energy and spunk! She's definitely a character and it is quite obvious, with the two of them together, that she gets it all from her momma! :)



They're just so sweet and so much fun to work with! I can't wait to see them again so that I can meet baby Elijah and shoot his newborn session!

update:
Elijah was born at 4:59pm on April 9, 2014 weighing in at 8lbs 10oz and 19.5 inches long! Welcome to the world sweetheart! Can't wait to meet you! 

To see more images from their session, please check out their gallery here:

>>>Candice>>>

Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *