Monday, September 1, 2014

One Reason I LOVE Living in Southwest Florida - Candice Smith Photography Naples, Fl

So, many of you know that i got my start in photography shooting nature work as a hobby. I had shot nature photography and pet portraiture for years before finally starting up my business last year. From time to time, I make a point of going out into the world and shooting the original subject of my photographic journal as a way to unwind and get out and see new places. I haven't shared any of these photos with you guys in awhile so I thought I'd share some of my recent non-portrait work with you all now.

 I had hoped that a thunderstorm would reach the shoreline and I could get some 
lightning shots but it fizzled out before reaching us here.
 I decided to take the opportunity to shoot the pier after dark instead. That bright flash of light was someone, with a flashlight, playing on the pier just before 10pm last night.



Sunset in Naples, especially in the summer, is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! 

 


These next few shots were taken couple of months ago at a beach that we had never been to before. What we didn't anticipate was that it was college spring break, we had no idea, and the amount of people in the area was crazy! It took us almost an our to get through traffic after we were done hanging out here. 

But, the birdwatching was fantastic! So glad we ventured out and saw this in person!





These were taken in early Summer when my boyfriends, his parents, and I took a day trip to the other coast. These were shot at the Wakodahatchee wetlands. 






These were taken at Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary in late Spring/early Summer.




I definitely need to make a point to get out more! I think this Fall will be filled with more opportunities and more nature photograph shares on the blog. I can't wait to get out there and shoot more of what sparked my creativity and interest in photography! Hope you all enjoy seeing these images as much as I do! And, if you happen to know of any good spots for wildlife viewing, I'd love to hear 'em! I'm always open to new spots! :) 

>>>Candice>>>

Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *