Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Candice Smith Photography - ZombiCon 2014

I know it's a little late on these but I've been editing them between client sessions, mostly the Halloween Minis that I've been doing over the last couple of weeks. I'll be sharing those images in my next blog but, for now, we'll be taking a look at some of the amazing costumes and make-up that we encountered during our couple of hours at the Fort Myers ZombiCon8 event last month. I absolutely LOVE the creativity involved in this event and I can surely appreciate the time and effort involved in making their costumes and make-up spectacular for this event. Hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I did. And, if you haven't ever seen it in person, I highly recommend adding the event to your 2015 calendar!
















>>>Candice>>>

Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *