Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ybor City Shoot w/Connie - Candice Smith Photography in Naples, Fl

A friend and I decided that we wanted to take a one-day trip up to Ybor City, since I'd never been there and she thought that I'd LOVE it, so that we could do a personal project photo session. She was right...I LOVED walking around Ybor City! We walked, we photographed, we enjoyed the sights, we had lunch at an amazing Turkish place that I can't wait to hit up again if I'm ever back in the area and then we played in the rain before heading back home.

I've never photographed an urban session before so this was a real treat for me. And, because it was a personal project, I was free to edit it in any way that I wanted so I decided to go with something edgier than my normal process.






We had a blast and I definitely can't wait to take another day trip up there!

>>>Candice>>>




Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *