Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Woodland Fairy - Candice Smith Photography in Naples, Fl

I've had  a few ideas floating around inside my head of themed sessions that I'd like to photograph and it just so happened that one of my longtime clients had a similar idea and pitched it to me when she found the perfect location to execute it. I was absolutely thrilled to know that someone was just as excited about an idea as I was and that she was willing to go above and beyond to help make it an amazing themed session! She even made the incredible tutu dress that her daughter wore for her session! Without any further wait, I'd like to present my very first themed session...

Woodland Fairy

 







...and then she'd twirl, and twirl, and twirl until she got so dizzy that she'd fall down. She loved her fairy dress...and I can't blame her! 



 

>>>Candice>>>

Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *