Tuesday, December 12, 2017

John and Virginia's Maternity Session - Candice Smith Photography in Naples, Fl

I recently had the opportunity to photograph a maternity session for my cousin and his fiance. She was a week from her due date when we finally got together. And that week has since passed, leaving me to share the news that my cousin and his fiance welcomed their baby, Eden, into the world on Dec 8th.










Even the pups got in on the action! 





 

Birth and Newborn photos will be shared soon!   

It was an amazing experience; a moment that I will be forever grateful for. I can’t thank them enough for the opportunity to witness and photograph the happiest day of their lives. 
 Welcome to the family, Eden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *