Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Post-Halloween Sale

I decided to hit some stores after Halloween this year. I, generally, hit them for candy sales, but this year decided that I'd see about getting accessories on sale. *shrugs* Thought it might make for some interesting photo props, even if they couldn't used again until this time next year :) I ended up spending a bit more than I figured, but it was because there was more in stores than I figured would still be there after the holiday was over.

I brought my goody bag over to my grandmother's house after we were done shopping, and my little cousin found some of the items I'd just bought. He grabbed one of the props, put them on, and asked that we go outside so I could take pictures of him in them. I already got my money's worth :) Check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *