Monday, December 5, 2011

Family Portrait Sessions

Until this point, I have only tried family sessions one other time. While planning my trip to Texas, I decided to try my hand (again) and family sessions by doing portraits for my siblings. The one and only time I tried to do sessions for someone, I was unfamiliar with both my camera and with photographing people. I have since had my camera a fair amount of time and have spent time taking portraits of people. After viewing my family session via computer, I am very proud of the work I have produced this time and am happy that I now have current photos of my siblings and of all of my nieces/nephews.

Below are some images taken from my family sessions while in Texas.

 (Left to right) my brother, nephew, niece (in the womb haha) and sister-in-law


(Left to right) my brother, sister-in-law, niece (in the womb) and (front) nephew


(Top) nephew, (left) sister, and (right) niece


(Left to Right) niece, sister, and nephew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *