Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday Present to Me

In my last post, I mentioned that I was trying to convince my very sweet boyfriend to rent me a lens through Borrow Lenses. After reminding him of this, because I'd like the rented lens for a shoot that I have planned ON my birthday, he informed me that he believed he had an even better idea.

As much as he knows I should try the 85mm that I want to try, he wants to spend money on something else that I need. Instead of a rental, I'd own this present outright. My options: the 85mm rental...OR...(for the same price) a reflectors and diffusers kit since I shoot in natural light only. I decided to leave the option to him, but since the reflectors and diffusers were HIS idea, I know what he'll get me :)

I'll be sure to update once I've been able to use them. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *