Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Camera Gear Rental

I don't know about the rest of you, but in this tough economy, I'm not able to spend nearly as much as I would like on my camera gear :) But, for those of us on a budget comes a very nice website dedicated to renting your favorite gear or trying out new possibilities. Borrow Lenses is there for you and for all your camera gear needs.

So far, I've rented a "nifty fifty" 1.4 from them. It was sent and received quickly, and was delivered in a nice little box + return address shipping labels for the inevitable return back to the company. Yes, "inevitable". You definitely won't want to return it once you've got it, but you have to resist the temptation and send it back, having appreciated every fleeting moment you had with your rented gear :) My next rental? I don't know. I'm currently debating between jumping up to the 50mm 1.2 or switching it up entirely and going with the 85mm 1.2.

I've got a shoot planned for the week of my birthday and have been debating whether to ask for the lens rental as my gift :) Yes, I'm THAT bad hahaha. I guess you'll all have to wait and see what I chose once the session is complete and I reveal my choice to you. Until then, keep borrowlenses in mind if you're short on cash but need camera gear in a hurry, you won't regret it!

.................................................................................................
Taken with my rented 50mm 1.4 in February





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *