Friday, October 26, 2012

{Portraits} Lil' Ladybug - Naples Fl Children's Photographer

I recently shot a session with my friend's 4 year old god-daughter, whom I will lovingly refer to as "Lil' Ladybug" :)

So Lil' Ladybug was the cutest ladybug I've ever seen, and we certainly made sure to tell her so! She was nothing short of awesome - fully of energy, silliness, and playfulness. I ABSOLUTELY loved shooting with her and enjoying the boundless entertainment she provided during her session :)


And as she informed us - "ladybugs climb trees!"



And a few outtakes that I thought I'd share. These show some of the awesomeness that Lil' ladybug displayed :) 

Caught in a (fake) spider web!


My boyfriend, Corey, came to the shoot as an assistant. He was holding his camera and snapped this shot. Lil' ladybug LOVED him :) She kept running up to him, and the camera, and doing similar things as what was shot here. Then she'd run away, in hopes that she could get him to chase her and play hide-n-seek :)

Yep, she's definitely a character :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *