Monday, December 31, 2012

{Portraits} Merry Christmas! - Naples Fl Portrait Photographer

Like every other holiday and family gathering, I ensure that my camera comes along for the ride so that I can take pictures of my cousins and niece. This year was no exception, as my camera was carried along to our family Thanksgiving AND Christmas gatherings. I've already shared images from our family Thanksgiving; so today I am sharing images from our family Christmas.

Because of all of the things that need to get done at our house for Christmas, we tend to open presents the night before the holiday. Because of this, I was unable to watch as any of my younger relatives opened the gifts they'd been given this year. Christmas morning, I headed to my grandmother's house, several hours early, so that I could help clean the house and prepare food. Then, once people start to arrive, my job is to get the kids out of the house so that the other adults can put the finishing touches on the holiday feast without having kids under feet. This is when the camera comes out....

My brother and my niece






(some of) My Younger Cousins







And, my boyfriend, Corey. I think it physically hurts him to be serious in front of the camera :)




Yep, we definitely enjoyed our day :)  
 Hope you all enjoyed your family gathering and holiday celebration(s) as much as we did at ours. I'd also like to wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *