Thursday, December 20, 2012

{Nature} A Day at the Botanical Garden

I've mentioned before that my starting point in photography was in doing nature-inspired work i.e scapes, wildlife, and pets (mostly). Portrait work has only been the bulk of my work n the last year and a half or so. From time to time though, I like to go back to my roots and do something that is just for me, that is just nature-related. Its an excuse to get outside and enjoy what it has to offer me too :)

I thought I'd share some of my most recent nature-related work with you. These came about during an all-day trip to my local botanical garden .

First, the plants!










and the animals!










Was definitely an amazing day all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *