Tuesday, March 12, 2013

>>>New Look for CSP>>>

For those of you who have been following my facebook page, you'll notice that things are looking at bit different these days :) 

With the >>>official launch>>> of Candice Smith Photography, I felt it was important to find a look that was simple, yet fresh and fun. It needed to be as neutral as possible because I shoot several genres of portraits. I also needed this new look to be cohesive from one online source (facebook, to blog, to twitter etc) to another so that everything was obviously a product of Candice Smith Photography and there was no question as to whether you made it to one of my sites. Up until this week, my sites didn't match each other, my logo didn't necessarily match my personality or my art, and there was no clear direction amongst it all. I'm hoping that, with this new set, I no longer say that about my brand.

The look of my online presence and marketing materials (both online and print) will match each other as well. Because the look is simple, it's easily customizable and I can easily add new things to it as time goes by. I already have a few things in the works to help build onto it. You'll just have to wait and see :) 




Out with the old and in with the new. I'm super excited about this new journey and I hope you guys stick around to see it's evolution. 

>>>Candice>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *