Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July + Summer Mini Sessions!



Hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July holiday. I know some of you probably enjoyed an extended weekend with it too. I had a fantastic holiday weekend! I enjoyed some amazing quality time with family and then spent some more quality time with my boyfriend as we hit up out local fireworks display for some fireworks photos. Good times!

I'm also here to let you all know about the Summer Minis that I'm currently promoting. This will run now through August 31st. Because of the heat, humidity, and high likelihood of thunderstorms (it's summertime in Florida, after all!) a 30 minute session is perfect! :) Email me at CandiceSmithPhoto@yahoo.com to book a session!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *