Wednesday, July 24, 2013

>>>Children>>> Baby B - Naples Fl Children's Photographer

I recently had the pleasure of "kidnapping" my newest baby cousin and taking him out for a quick session during our 4th of July family BBQ. Other than a single shot of him, sleeping in his car seat at Christmas time, I hadn't gotten a chance to gets any decent shots of him so I knew I wanted to take this opportunity to snag some photos of him for his mom and dad (and his grandparents).

Because I had only ever seen him while he was sleeping, I had no clue as to his overall personality or how well he'd take to me. It didn't take him long to warm up to me which made things a lot easier, not that I wouldn't have worked extra hard if he'd been a more shy little guy! :) He was super adorable, smiling nonstop, and it made for some cute images that showcased his personality. I just love him to pieces!





Yep, an amazing day full of quality family time, BBQ, and cute baby pictures! I can't wait until I can get this little guy, and his whole family, in front of my camera again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *