Sunday, May 17, 2015

Spring Mini Sessions - Candice Smith Photography in Naples, Fl


I recently had the pleasure of photographing this super fun family during one of our Spring Mini Session weekends.  We had such a blast working with, hanging out with, and photographing the three of them and we hope we'll be able to do so again in the future! 

Now on to some of our favorite images from their session!
*Quotations are from Kayleigh (mom) from a family session survey


 "We brought our favorite dinosaurs because Candice said they would be good. I was drawing a blank on props and she definitely helped me in the area. We also bought pin wheels, on a whim since we got them at the store that day, so we didn't have meltdowns..."

The boys were perfect though! 



 



"Our outfits came from Old Navy. I had been eyeing since I booked the session but waited to buy them and ended up getting them on clearance!!! I picked them because of the colors. I wanted to be bright and cheery like spring."



 "Our favorite thing is definitely swimming and park time! My boys love being outside! Jace is my oldest  he is super smart and amazing at doing puzzles of all types. Jeffery is my youngest and he has an arm, Future Cy Young winner there"

"Candice picked the location because it's the perfect place for boys! And, the weather was perfect! No seriously, it was slightly breezy and sunny! Great sunset too"



 "My advice - Utilize Candice in any way possible. She was a great help with location and props. I also sent her pictures of our outfits too so I had a second opinion. Also have fun! Some of my favorite pictures came from the boys and I just having fun!" 





We absolutely adored this family! They were such an amazingly fun-loving and energetic family that allowed us to photograph some truly inspiring images of their love and interactions. It was a pleasure to capture those moments for them! 

>>>Candice>>>

Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *