Thursday, April 23, 2015

>>>One Year Anniversary>>> Diana and Daniel + Family with Candice Smith Photography in Naples, Fl

My friend, Diana, recently contacted me to set up a session for herself, husband, and family on their one year wedding anniversary and, of course, I was more than happy to photograph them again! 
I shot their engagement session not long before their wedding but 
I hadn't photographed her kids in a few years so was happy to know that I'd be seeing 
them again and that they'd be taking part in this session! :) 






Had a blast working with them on this session! I'm so happy that I've been asked to photograph so many important moments in their lives over the years. 

Congrats on year one and many more to come!


>>>Candice>>>

Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *