Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dairy - The newest addition to the CSP Creative Team.

Through Instagram, I've been chatting up a local make-up artist with whom I wanted to build a working relationship. I have decided it best to have multiple girls available to work with me in the event one of them isn't available on a session date and she will make 
an excellent addition to the CSP Creative Team. 

I want you all to meet Dairy! You can find her on facebook and on instagram 
by clicking on the links below. Check her out!

facebook: Makeup by Dairy
instagram: @makeup_by_dairy






After discussing everything, we decided to have a little mini session as well. She's a blast to work with and I'm so glad that I reached out to her.









>>>Candice>>>

Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *