Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Brennen - 2015 Senior Session with Candice Smith Photography Naples, Fl

I was introduced to this young man, a few weeks ago, through his aunt who is also a friend and a longtime client of mine so I was happy to hear from his family about photographing his senior session. Because he will be shipping off to the Army shortly after graduation, they wanted to throw in a quick mini session so that they would also have some current family photos as well.

Based on what I learned of him during his session, his senior year has been packed with extra-curricular activities and plans for the future. Not only had he gone through the process of joining the military, he has also played football and lacrosse for his high school while maintaining a high enough GPA to qualify for it all. His determination and work ethic are to be praised and I wish him all the best in his future!










And did I mention his sense of humor?  His mom left for work so that we could finish up his senior session and she had no idea that he had brought this with him. In fact, she didn't even know that he owned it! He made me promise that I would share these images first and that she'd be the first person I tagged in them....and I did :)




And her reaction to the horse photos was priceless. He definitely got the reaction that he was hoping for. :) It was a blast working with all of them!


>>>Candice>>>

Find Me on These Social Media Sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *