First, I'd like to congratulate you all on your senior year! It's an amazing time in your lives. A time when you get to make some of the best memories of your youth, make some of the greatest friends you'll ever have, and learn about yourselves and what you want to do once you've graduated high school and enter adulthood. But, before all of that happens...you get to enjoy this amazing year ahead of you!
Candice Smith Photography is also learning and growing with each passing day. I'm currently looking to expand into senior photography. And, this is where YOU come in :)
That's right! I'm currently looking for 2016 senior reps.A senior rep is an outgoing, creative, confident, and fun individual(s) who is willing to refer friends to Candice Smith Photography for THEIR high school senior portraits in exchange for their own FREE session(s) + other incentives.
So, what is a senior rep?
So, what is a senior rep?
* You must be a current 2016 senior. (check out the bottom of this post if you are a 2017 senior!)
* If you are under 18 years of age, your parent must agree with your being a senior rep for CSP.
* You must attend school within 40 miles of 34116.
* You and your parent(s) must agree to only use and promote CSP for your high school senior portraits.
* If you have a FB - you must create an album for your session images and link back to the CSP FB page.
* If you are under 18 years of age, your parent must sign a model release so that CSP may use your images online and in print.
* You must be willing and able to refer friends to CSP for their senior portraits. Extra incentives are given based on the number of additional referrals you get to book with CSP. :)
What do you get:
*A FREE mini session (30-45 minutes). It may include an outfit change providing adequate time. You'll be provided with 5 watermarked images from your session and rep cards (with your image) to pass out to your friends!
* A FREE (1-2 hour long) session, shot later in the year, that will provide you with an additional 20-30 images to share with your friends and family. This session must be shot before March 2016.
* A blog post that introduces you as a CSP Senior Rep. This post will feature images from your session along with information you'd like to share regarding your interests, hobbies, goals etc and will be posted soon after your initial mini session.
Yes! But, you'll have to email to learn more about them! I can't wait to hear from you :)CandiceSmithPhoto@yahoo.com
To see more images (including non-high school seniors) check out my facebook page at:
What are you waiting for? :) Email me!
Attention 2017 Seniors
If you are a 2017 senior, or know someone that is, and are interested in this rep program too - email me! I'd be more than happy to discuss this opportunity with anyone who is interested in joining in for the next round! :)
Find Me on These Social Media Sites: