Friday, November 23, 2012

{Family} Salisbury Holidays 2012 - Naples Fl Portrait Photographer

Like most (if not all) of you, I spent Thanksgiving Day with my family. Because of distance, some members of my family are seen only during our holiday family gatherings so I make sure to bring my camera with me and this year was no exception.

My cousins have come to expect that my camera will be in tow, so they dressed up this year for pictures. They were a riot to photograph as they have such a hard time trying to "be serious" (their version is still 10x crazier than the average haha), so I got a good mix of print worthy and facebook worthy (out-takes and silliness) shots. I thought I'd share some of them with you now :)

First up - silly!



I'll refrain from posting the one of them, in the same pose above, but with one of the bottom tier sisters swapped for my boyfriend. Not sure HOW they convinced him to participate in the craziness hahahaha


Now on to the "serious" :)


I'm such a sucker for a good b/W image, and these close-ups didn't disappoint.



Gotta love the Sisterly Love! 
 






I've concluded there must NEVER be a dull moment at my cousin's house! These 3 sisters are just a ball of hilarious energy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *