Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{Family} Cruz - Naples Fl Family Photographer

I recently got the chance to shoot with an amazing family. It all came about after I was contacted for it by the mother, someone I was friends with back in middle school. I've only seen her a couple of times since then, but we've been conversing on FB for awhile now. Since leaving middle school, some 12 years ago now, she's had 3 children (2 girls and a boy). And, a couple weekends back, I got to meet them all :)  Thought I'd share some images from this session with you all.






Through the course of this session, the kids built sand castles, chased seagulls, and were stalked by wild ducks (totally happened!) If you check out the B/W image above, you'll see one such duck. He just wouldn't leave us alone! :)





Her oldest daughter was a trip. She jokingly wishes to be an only child, claiming she'd sell her siblings if they'd let her. Apparently she remembers life before her two younger siblings came along. And while the oldest says these things, the younger sister just smiles and nods to her from across the table as if to say, "you know you love me!" And here's the sisterly love to prove it :)




They were just too much fun, as they all were! Definitely enjoyed spending time with them during this shoot, and seeing my friend again after so many years!

*To Diana - your family is as beautiful (inside and out) as I'd have imagined they'd be and I'm glad I got the chance to meet them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *