Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Candice Smith Photography Naples, Fl - Tara and Emma

I'm a bit behind on the blog posts and for that I apologize. I'm trying to catch up now and, will likely, have them all completed before the end of the month. I want to start 2014 all caught up! :)

On the blog today: Tara and Emma

This session was my first with them. Tara was referred to me by a previous client, and friend of mine, during my Halloween promotion. Due to unforeseen circumstances, our session was re-scheduled and shot in November instead. I was happy to know that her situation would still allow for a session with me because I had enjoyed session planning with her and looked forward to meeting the daughter that she spoke so highly of. I knew the two of them would make for fast friends with my assistant and I...and I was right! :)












The two of them were super sweet: hugging, tickling, and laughing with each other. It definitely made for some sweet moments to capture of them!










and I can't leave out some out-takes, can I? Her facial expressions were so great! I can't recall what we were doing/saying but, I know she thought we were silly :)


>>Candice>>

Find me on these social media sites:
 facebook

twitter:

instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *